Dear parents of Year 5 and Year 6 students
What you need to know:
- The leaving ceremony will be held in the hall tonight Monday 14 December from 6-7 pm. Doors will open at 5.45 pm to allow parents to take a seat.
- Students are required to be in their winter school uniform as this is a formal occasion.
- Students need to be at school by 5.40 pm (at the latest) to allow time to prepare. Meet in Rooms 1 & 2
- Year 5 students are required to attend to farewell their Year 6 friends. They are performing. (Ceremony only) Parents of Year 5 students are welcome to stay for the ceremony or return at 7 pm to collect their children.
Following the Leaving Ceremony will be a celebration on the field from 7-8.30pm. This is for year 6 students and their families.
- Please ensure students and siblings have a meal before the ceremony. There will be a light snack and slushies supplied after the ceremony for Year 6 students.
- There will be non-alcoholic drinks and refreshments available to parents
- If students would like to bring along a change of clothing for the leaving celebration afterward – then they may do so.
- Hungerball, bouncy castle, music, photo opportunities, and other activities will be available.