Date: 10 February 2020
Critical Need to know and action
- Duty teachers monitor the behavior of children on the bank behind the mud kitchen..neighbours have complained.
- PTA Obstacle Course Fun Run . Saturday 28th March .Teacher help requested. No community picnic.
- Janine’s mother passed away in her sleep on the weekend. Her mother was in her nineties and had been unwell for the past few years. She was a much loved mother, grandmother and great grandmother, our thoughts are with Janine, Kate and the family at this sad time.Janine will be away today and tomorrow, thank you to Christine who will be in Room 2. (JS)
- Garden to Table starts this Thursday
- Volunteers needed: (1) to be the school contact with Auckland City Council to coordinate the travelwise annual headcount survey and any activities you want to participate in. (2) Enviroschool : Are you passionate about the environment and educating children about sustainability? Sioban did a wonderful job and will show you the ropes.. We need you to keep the momentum going. Not big jobs but important and good for the CV! See me ASAP. (BW)
- The new pay rates for support staff, including back pay, will be paid on Wednesday 25 March for those on the Support Staff in Schools’ Collective Agreement. (BW)
- On behalf of staff, I have congratulated Sandra Jacobs, longtime associate principal at MBIS, on her appointment as principal at Westminster Christian School. (BW)
Kia hikaka, kia māhi, kia pono te ngakau
Check the week ahead. Upcoming events on MaiPage (Staff Ready Ref Page) It links to the school calendar.
Just ask Bruce, Jeanette or Peter if you want to know more about any of this….