- Next health and safety committee meeting is 3.15 on Thursday 27 June (BW)
- B3 will be used on Thursdays and Fridays after school for Mandarin classes (BW)
- From next Thursday the hall will be used at lunchtime for 5 consecutive weeks for hip hop dance classes. (BW)
- Simply the best..Our dancers at the Kāhui Ako Performing Arts Festival Showcase https://photos.app.goo.gl/qNPhEyN4UtEqQew19 (BW)
- Good news: Catherine Maloney is not leaving us (JS)
- Book Week Organisation – The Book Week Bible From Louise
- The Culture Group is training towards performing at the Matariki Festival at Murray’s Bay in Week 9 (JS)
- Congratulations John who is the new BOT staff rep.
Just ask Bruce, Jeanette or Peter if you want to know more about any of this….If you have something for the Friday Kōrero, email it to Bruce by Friday 9am.