Welcome back to school (Week 5)
A few reminders for you …
To keep your whānau and everyone else safe it’s important to remember Alert Level 2 means you need to:
- Keep your distance from other people when out in public.
- Wear a face covering on public transport and wherever you can’t maintain a physical distance of 2m from others when out in public.
- Stay at home if you are sick; don’t go to work or school and don’t socialise.
- If you have symptoms of a cold or flu, or aches and pains, call your doctor or Healthline and ask about getting tested.
- Keep washing your hands.
- And keep track of where you’ve been at all times.
While at school tomorrow, please remember the senior and junior playgrounds are closed before 9.00am and after 3pm.
Scan your Covid tracer app on one of the numerous posters around school and sign the tracing register if you have to enter your child’s classroom.